Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things Organized Neatly

Image taken from Things Organized Neatly
Image taken from Things Organized Neatly


There's always something rather exciting about finding a new blog to follow. My friend Vicky introduced me to this one, and I think it is pretty neat. The creativity of people often blows my mind.  I find myself at times sitting back in my chair and thinking "how the hell did that idea come about in the first place?"

Blogging has made the ideas and thoughts of people incredibly accessible nowadays, and the inspiration one can draw from the millions of online publications is staggering. Things Organized Neatly is one of those blogs that gets updated on a regular basis, and has great content. It is quite literally pictures of things organised neatly. It is such a simple idea, but the submissions are awesome:



No comments:

Post a Comment