Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday Stroll, Vorno, Italy

On Sunday I decided to take a stroll around the little town of Vorno. We've been having the most amazing weather here, as most days are sitting around the 35 degrees celsius mark. There is this dog here in the village who I have named Lupo (Italian for wolf) who seems to pop up when ever I go walking. It's really peculiar. His eyes are so human like, and I often find myself speaking to him like her understands me (first signs of insanity???). Everytime I try take a photo of him it's like he knows what I am doing and avoids the lens. So the only shot I have of him is when he ran past me on Saturday. And just as magically as he appears, so he disappears, as halfway through the walk whilst he was behind me he was suddenly no where to be seen.


Lupo the dog


An old water mill

Horses at the foot of the hills at an equestrian school

No comments:

Post a Comment