Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lignano, Friuli, Italy

After our stint in Prague I ventured over to the province of Friuli in northern Italy, to the seaside town of Lignano. My good friend Cameron was visiting with his girlfriend Dina and her family, and so I was invited to spend two nights with them. What a beautiful place! The beaches stretch for miles, and everyone rides a bicycle through the narrow walkways that heave with people on their summer holidays. I forgot how great it feels to see familiar faces. Hearing news from home and sharing a drink and stories with old friends are both priceless moments, and my trip to Lignano will never be forgotten, purely because it just made me so happy. Although it was terribly short, it was very special. Thanks to the Fontana's and Cam for having me!


Rudi and Rocco

Cam on Lignano beach


Dina

Lignano sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment