Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More of London...


I took this photo today in Regents Park, where I fell asleep under a tree after a stroll.

 I have done so much walking the last couple of days here in London I'm actually stiff. I've been trying to avoid all the stuffy and cramped undergrounds and see as much as I can above ground as possible. The weather has also been superb, so it has actually made walking a real treat. I had a realisation today that I may have to shave off my beard, after I woke up from a snooze in Regents Park with a group of young girls nearby were looking at me and discussing how London should clean up their act with vagrants and immigrants! It may be time to clean up a little!

Big Ben.

The Houses of Parliament.

The book market on the South bank.



No comments:

Post a Comment