Friday, October 7, 2011

Dorset adventures...


Mum and Dad recently took a little trip across to the UK to give my little sister Anna a visit. Unfortunately, with the harvest being in full swing, I was not going to be able to join them. However, with the region having such a hot and humid month of August, the grapes haven’t been cooperating like they should in terms of their maturation. This did give me the chance to sneak away for three days, and so a very impromptu flight to London happened and next thing I was surprising Anna in a little pub in Dorset. Although we had very little time together as a family, it was lovely to see mum and dad again, as I haven’t seen them since April this year. Familiar faces have kept me going this year. And this was one of those moments...



No comments:

Post a Comment